We spent a nice day pottering around town (I can't show you my purchases yet....!), having lunch, going to the park with the kids and then out for dinner courtesy of my mother-in-law.
I also spent a little time looking through my wedding album (It's the only time I do!!) and thought I would try to take photos of my photos to share with you?!!!















It was such a lovely day and only seems like yesterday! Hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane.
I also spent a little time looking through my wedding album (It's the only time I do!!) and thought I would try to take photos of my photos to share with you?!!!
17 comments:
Oh congratulations! Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous people, gorgeous family! I think I know one of the purchases!!
Happy Anniversary. Where do all the years go - they seem to fly by!
June
Happy Anniversary Catherine, what lovely photos. You look so confident and not a bit nervous, and very beautiful! Thanks for sharing, love Linda x
I love, love, love seeing these photos from your beautiful day!!! Thank you for sharing them and happy anniversary to you both.=D
Love, Katy xxoo
P.S. sorry, too, it's such a simple and obvious comment but exactly what I think!=]
You were a beautiful bride, congratulations! Incidentally we have also been married 14 years this year :)
Happy Anniversary to you both! Lovely photos you look stunning.
4th July is my Dad's birthday so it's a special day to me too.
Love
Tickety-boo
xx
wow - congrats. what gorgeous wedding photos and you are certainly a stunning bride. I'm like you though - i take a look at my wedding photos each anniversary xx
Happy belated wedding anniversary. I enjoyed looking at your gorgeous photos. Sounds like you had a lovely day. It will be my 21st wedding anniversary on Thursday.
Happy anniversary for yesterday Catherine (and let me know when you find the ginger beer!!!) x
Happy 14th Wedding Anniversary Catherine!
You were such a beautfiul bride, I loved to see all your photos!
Hope you are as happy now as you were then!
Gill xx
Happy anniversary. Tempus certainly fugits!
Happy anniversary. Such lovely photos. Wedding pics are always great to look at.
I hope you have many many more happy anniversaries.
Happy anniversary - hope you're having a lovely, lovely day. It's my 10th anniversary this year - time has truly flown!
Congratulations
Emily x
Happy Anniversary! I especially like that top hat!
congratulations on your wedding anniversary and you look beautiful :) lovely photos and what special memories
and I have lost your email address again, so can you message me please.
hugs and blessings
Page
Congratulations, Catherine! The photos are beautiful, and it's super that you sound as happy now as you looked then. Now, show us your purchases.
What a stunning bride you were, Catherine! And an equally handsome hubbie. Congratulations on 14 years!!
Post a Comment