
I would love this to be the view from my window but unfortuately it's not! I do have a little bunch on my fireplace though. It's definitely not spring yet but there must be the feel of it...or the hope of it...in the air, as today I decided that some cupboards needed a good clear out! Within a few whirlwind moments I had a few bags ready for the local charity shop - china and crockery that never sees the light of day ( and for quite good reason!! LOL!) and puzzles and games that the kids have outgrown. I have finished clearing for tonight but I am itching to get going again tomorrow.
For now I am going to sit looking and enjoying my small bunch of spring while huddles under a cosy blanket and knitting my warm, Aran vest!
4 comments:
Mmm, that's enjoying January! How inspirationally you write about cupboards- it nearly makes me want to jump up and attack that middle one, the one with the sticky honey cementing everything and where once I'm sure we had some instant coffee.... Now, where was I before that brief, mad thought?
Hi there!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to see little signs of spring time,even though I don't mind the winter at all.
I think I need to follow your example and have a cupboard clear out!
;-)
Am in the process of going through every cupboard in the house. Amazing what stuff I've found - lots has been passed on to the charity shops.
Love your daffs - think I might treat myself to a bunch.
A good clear out is great for the soul! At this time of year I love sorting and rearranging in preparation for Spring which hopefully will come sooner rather than later!x
Post a Comment