Some information about me....much of it daft!!
7 Things I Plan to do before I die:
1. Deepen my relationship with Jesus
2. Be a better witness to others
3. Play with my grandchildren (I don't plan to die for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!!)
4. Travel more around the USA
5. Spend more time in Italy
6. Lose weight!!! LOL!
7. Live beside the sea
7 Things I Can Do:
1. Cook and bake fairly well
2. Make cards
3. Make friends fairly easily
4. Sew
5. Talk!!!!!!
6. Listen well!
7. Play the piano
7 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play the clarinet (Have one but would need lessons)
2. Learn Italian
3. Lift a paintbrush without making a mess! (Can do walls but cannot paint pictures!!)
4. Not put on weight!
5.
6.
7.
7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Whistle (?!)
2. Swim
3. I don't like heights
4. Click the fingers on my left hand
5.
6.
7.
7 Things I notice About the Opposite Sex:
1. Most men loathe shopping
2. They are more inclined to let you out at a junction when driving than a woman is!!
3. They can never tell you what they are thinking (women can so why can't men?!!!LOL!)
4. They can never find the laundry basket! Floors are much easier to find!
5. They work hard
6. Football (soccer) and golf can be an obsession!!
7. They are wonderful and we could not do without them (one in particular anyway!!)
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. I love you
2. Do you need the potty? (Appropriate at the moment....potty training :o( Eek!!)
3. Okey dokey!
4. What's the craic (pronounced "crack".....means "what's new")?
5. Stop annoying your sister!
6. Stop annoying your brother!
7. Sorry
7 Books I Wish I Had Written
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Pride & Predujice
3. The Narnia Chronicles
4. The Famous Five
5. Guess How Much I Love You
6. Harry Potter (Controversial I know!)
7. Cross Stitch ( The Outlander)
I struggled getting some answers. Hope you can do better! You're tagged!
Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment