Wednesday, 28 May 2008

The plumbers have finally gone! Woohoo! My ensuite is finished! It looks so good but very dirty and I'm not allowed to clean it until tomorrow when the grout has dried on the floor tiles! It's a really tiny room but is now a bit more spacious with a smaller sink. The tiles also make it look a bit bigger. I'm glad its done though because I can now also get the rest of the house cleaned. It has been pretty pointless doing any housework over the last couple of days with the doors being open and workmen going through the house. No excuses tomorrow though!!!



The kids are both in from playgroup and school. They are having a little down time at the moment, watching Spy Kids 3 AGAIN! I like watching films more than once but when it gets to the point you can recite them.......EEK!!!!



Once it's over we'll paint papier mache models they made at the weekend. They had great fun gettting their hands all mucky with the mixture. I have to admit I enjoyed it too!

It's lovely having our Wednesday evening back again. Amy's Brownies have finished for the summer so there will be no rushing out after tea for a few months.
I plan to spend the evening working on a cross stitch that I have started for my kitchen. I am about half way through.

No comments: