Today has been a lovely, homey day. The house is so quiet with the kids back at school after their Easter break. I really, really miss them when they are out of the house but it has been nice to get some 'me' time again!
Peter is also at home today but he is working. He provides video feedback to his students when they have completed assignments so he is squirreled away in another room doing that. I am under strict instructions not to make any noise!! This is great as it means I cannot do ANY housework as it might disturb him?! The only quiet thing I can think of doing is KNITTING!! Hee Hee!
I have been working on this. It's a slouchy bag (Ravelry). I finished one side at Knit and Natter (Parlour Yarns) yesterday and got started on the other this morning. I have enjoyed have a big slice of time to work on it.
School runs are also a bit later today :) as James is on his school trip to Armagh Planetarium. They are due back half an hour after normal finishing time. It means one run will do as Amy (and her friend) finish soon after this.
I am off now to make the most of my last hour of peace. Coffee is brewed and the knitting needles are calling!! I will leave you with some images from our Easter break....
Lots and lots of chocolate!!


Completion of my crocheted Summer Shrug
mentionned here :)
mentionned here :)
A happy, happy time!
3 comments:
Wow you are flying along with that bag and it looks fabulous. There is nothing like crafty me time, it is cheaper than therapy or prozac but just as effective :P Have a good week. xx
Wow I just love that crochet shrug! Gorgeous colours!
Sweet photos of your children with the easter eggs!
Glad to hear you are making the most of your time alone - the housework will always keep!
Gill xx
nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings
Post a Comment