We have missed you! I've just been reading a few blogs posts where alot of us have had some time out (icluding me), with the school hols etc it's impossible to keep up, but a change in season is a lovely way to get inspired, and I'm loving your choice of books, Pumpkin Soup is def. a fav in our house! xxx
8 comments:
Hurrah - another wanderer returns :)
Welcome back- we missed you too!
missed you too
Well that's fantastic news! Can't wait to hear which craft you are going to start on first.
We have missed you! I've just been reading a few blogs posts where alot of us have had some time out (icluding me), with the school hols etc it's impossible to keep up, but a change in season is a lovely way to get inspired, and I'm loving your choice of books, Pumpkin Soup is def. a fav in our house! xxx
I wondered where you had been! Welcome back to Bloggyland ~ all I have to do now is get myself back into it too!! :O) x
I've missed you, too! Now we just got to focus on getting Tanya back up and running!
welcome back! and autumn is such a good season to start back again on cosy projects:)
Post a Comment