Sunday, 1 March 2009

Doing Going to church. We have a new minister starting today and I am excited to hear what he has to say!!
Before I can clean ANYWHERE I have to do a general tidy up. Things need to be put in their places. If I could only get everyone in the habit of doing this, things would be much easier to find (!) and the house would be easier to keep clean.
Making I have been learning to crochet. I have 10 squares completed so far to make a blanket for Amy. I will continue to work on some more. I also want to finish a cross stitch I have been working on. If I can get it finished in the next month I can get it framed for Peter.
Dinner Roast Beef and all the trimmings! Yum!
Reading "Scarpetta" by Patricia Cornwell (finding it hard to get into)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lovey.
Just praying for you and everyone in NI at the moment.
Every Blessing

Jackie