Where do I start? It has been such a long time since I blogged. Christmas has come and gone, as has New Year!! I’m definitely at a stage where I am REALLY, REALLY looking forward to Spring. January has been filled with illness..I had the flu.. and I will be glad to put Winter behind me and hopefully gain a little more energy!
The work situation has also changed. Although I enjoyed being back teaching I didn’t realise it would take over as much as it did. I thought that only working half days wouldn’t have an impact on the rest of the family as I would always be here when they were. I was wrong! To do any job properly I feel you have to give it 110%! This meant that every evening I was preparing resources for work and reading up research on some of the conditions my pupils had. This would be all fine and dandy if I had not had anyone else looking for attention…which is their due!! After my week off work with the flu, Peter and I came to the decision that the new job was not working out and instead of constantly feeling miserable and under pressure it was time to return home full time. This I did at the end of January. You have no idea the relief I felt! I am back where I am truly meant to be!! Now it doesn’t mean that the house will be always tidy but there’s more of a chance!! LOL!!!
In terms of the New Year’s Resolutions..well…ummm…ummmm…..I’d better not go there!! LOL!! When is the New Year again?!!!! Has it started already?!!! Ooops!
Hopefully I’ll have the chance to blog more now. We’ll see how it goes!!
3 comments:
Hi, happy new year to you and your family. I too haven't been blogging as often as I want. Working part time still means you have to make adjustments at home etc... I am glad you are happier now and stress free (well work wise I mean :)
Well done you, sounds like the right decision. I'm sorry you were sick!! We've had so many bugs too... I'm really looking forward to spring too, though we enjoyed the recent snow too. :)
I didn't know you had decided to leave your job! I know you were enjoying it, but I'm glad you are happy and at peace with your decision. You have to do what is best for you and your family. :)
Post a Comment