
~Lose weight ( where have I heard this one before?!!!)
~Become greener
~Grow some veggies
~Cook from scratch much more and eat out less
~Make pressies rather than buy them
~Learn how to crochet
~Learn to play the clarinet ( I’ve had one for years)
~Read all the books on my bookshelves that I haven’t read yet….not allowed to buy any more until I’ve done this!!

6 comments:
:) Good luck dear Catherine with all of your new year's resolutions. If you learn to play that clarinet you should make a video and share it with us :)
Happy New Year!!
~Sharon
Good luck Catherine!
We're working on ours today - I'll let you know what we're aiming for later (If we can all agree!)
Jackie
I never make resolutions, then I don't feel guilty if I break them! However, I am determined to lose weight!
Good ones! I haven't really made any, hehe. Just ongoing ones from the past year...
best of luck Catherine!
you can do it!
Happy New Year again :) welcome back after your Christmas break. I guess I need to do the same as you with the books as I have so many to read. I had books last Christmas which I have not even read yet either *sigh*. I will hunt out the Miss Read book and get that in the post to you in the next couple of weeks.
Hugs big time
Page
Post a Comment