Sorry I haven’t been updating for the last few weeks but I have been so busy!! Work started at the very end of September and I have to say I am absolutely loving it!! I have never enjoyed my work as much as I am now. It suits really well as it is not affecting my children at all. I leave them to school in the morning, go to work and am finished in time to collect them both.
Work itself is fab! The kids I am teaching are just lovely. They all have moderate learning difficulties such as dyslexia and I work one to one with them. This is great as I am getting to know them really well and we are forming a really good ‘working’ relationship. As they are not in a full class situation with me they are more confident in giving answers and the tougher kids behave really well and try really hard because they do not have to ‘keep face’ with their friends!!
The job came at a really good time as Amy’s teacher let me know that she is showing signs of dyslexia (have I not been telling the school this for the past year?!!). The work I am doing with my pupils I can carry over to home and help Amy as I now have better access to resources.
Due to the fact I am now out to work Monday – Thursday (mornings) I have to make sure I am more organised at home so that things there do not slip. This is keeping me really busy along with school runs, homework and the general taxi runs I do for my family! Boy but women do have to multi-task!! LOL!!! It would send any poor man into a spin!
Updates might not be as frequent…but I will try!
1 comment:
Hey, Catherine! Great to hear you got a job you're really enjoying! I'm glad too that it is helping you teach Amy too. God bless!!
Post a Comment