Friday, 24 October 2008

It's the start of the half term holiday for the kids and guess what?.....we all feel lousy with the cold! Ho Hum! Anyway, we're getting on with it and making the best of the time off.
Amy has been so excited about this break as she is going to stay with nanny and papa all week. We are leaving her down tomorrow and spending the night. She loves staying down with them on her own and I think between her and my mum they have the week organised!

Amy and her beloved Nanny!


I am looking forward to tomorrow night when Peter and I are getting a night out together! Last July mum bought us a voucher for our anniversary. It's for a restaurant close to her and this will be our first opportunity to use it.

Tonight Amy and I went to see High School Musical 3 which opened here on Wednesday. She loves both of the previous films so it was lovely to have a girlie night with her and go and watch the new production. We had gone to see the stage version a few weeks ago (her birthday present from July) and really enjoyed it. The new film was good. Lots of new songs to listen to...again and again and again and again.......!!!!! LOL!

Next week I have a couple of hours to do at work as not all my schools are off for the break but it's not much. I plan to spend the rest of my week relaxing with James and weather permitting, having lots of trips to the park and maybe even the zoo.

The highlight of next week though is next Friday night.......Casting Crowns are in Belfast and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! It will be BRILLIANT!

Anyway, off to bed now to sleep off this cold!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a terrific break despite the colds! At least you can have more of a chance to rest! We have sicknesses here too... that time of year I guess... ;P

Sharon said...

Casting Crowns! I know you'll have a great time :)