I am sorry for my sporadic posting of late. In a funny place at the moment so just taking some down time to recharge the batteries. The kids finish school next week for the summer. Amy finishes primary school completely. Off to "Big School" in September! Bittersweet! I
L♥VE the school holidays though and am greatly looking forward to some uninterrupted time with my kiddies
☺
As for the past few weeks I have been doing a little crafting, on a few occasions I have even been able to dodge showers and work outside!!
Let's hope for more of this weather once the holidays begin.....
6 comments:
Enjoy the hols, hope they're full of blue sky and sunshine, enough to recharge your batteries Catherine.
Your ripple rug is coming along the colours are gorgeous as are the colours in your ruffly scarf.....
Claire :}
I love the school holidays too and like you we have only got one week to go until the schools finish ~ can't wait! Love your scarf and ripple blanket ~ the colours are my favourites :O)x
Enjoy your hols - here's hoping there's some decent weather for them.
I've big son at home at the moment on study leave - reality is one more exam left and then a very long summer break for him. Its rather lovely having his company - we've not spent this much time together since he was about 2!
Love that scarf. Thought of you with gratitude as I made my blanket recently!
blessings on you and your gorgeous family x
Wow just love the blues and greens ruffly scarf!
It is a strange unsettling time for Mums when junior school ends - the end of an era and the start of the next stage in their life.
But the holidays are to come and lots of fun, and all will settle down again.
Take care and enjoy time with your family!
Gill xx
HI Catherine! I hope your holidays are going well. Big school? Another parenting adventure!
Post a Comment