I like these hats you're knitting! Very nice. You're quick too! I'm going to have to look for the book. :-)
Knitting posts, and I missed them! Great hat, you're doing well :D
Gorgeous! The pattern is so pretty, and how lucky to have such a lovely young model to show it off to best advantage too!Such a shame that we still have need of them at the moment too - in May!Gill xx
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like these hats you're knitting! Very nice. You're quick too! I'm going to have to look for the book. :-)
Knitting posts, and I missed them! Great hat, you're doing well :D
Gorgeous! The pattern is so pretty, and how lucky to have such a lovely young model to show it off to best advantage too!
Such a shame that we still have need of them at the moment too - in May!
Gill xx
Post a Comment