Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas questions and answer

I saw this over at LissyLou's and thought I'd give it a go....

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Neither!

Does Santa wrap presents or just puts them under the tree?
Santa doesn’t wrap his presents but we wrap ours. Santa leaves his presents by the fireplace and the rest are under the tree.

Coloured or white lights on tree/house?
White lights on the tree. Not that keen on lights on the house. There are very few that look tasteful!

Do you hang mistletoe?
Yes!! Any excuse!!

When do you put your decorations up?
Normally the first of December.

What is your favourite holiday dish? Full Christmas dinner!

Favourite holiday memory?
Getting up at 7am as a child, getting my brother and mum and dad and rushing to see what Santa had brought. The best year was when Tiny Tears arrived!

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
The kids open new pajamas on Christmas eve.

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Lots of baubles collected over the years. Some are handmade by the kids.

Snow! Love it or dread it?
Like it if I don’t have to go out in it....otherwise dread it!
Can you ice skate?
Yes but not well!!

Do you remember your favorite gift?
Tiny Tears!

What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Watching the children and sharing their excitement

What's your favourite holiday dessert?
Mince pies

What is your favourite holiday tradition?
Getting up at 7am with the kids and watching them open their stocking

What tops your tree?
An angel
Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
Giving...I love watching everyone open their parcels!
Candy canes... yuck or yum!?
Yuck!

Favourite Christmas show?
White Christmas without a doubt! You can never have too much Bing Crosby

Saddest Christmas Song?
Do They Know It’s Christmas?



3 comments:

Angela said...

You had a Tiny Tears? I never even managed a Sindy. But I DID get a typewriter!!

Hoping now the angst of Those Tests is over, you're all being festive and happy together x

faith76 said...

I am the only one that likes mince pies in our house - such a great excuse to conveniently forget this and eat the lot :)

Leah x

Teena Vallerine said...

OH! Tiny tears! I still have mine! Complete with biro marks added by ugly big brother and terribly swish knitted two-piece made by grandma! :)
Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you and yours a lovely Christmas t.x