Saturday, 11 December 2010

A Christmas List

I saw this over on Floss' blog and thought I would give it a go.....

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?

Hot chocolate

2. Turkey or Ham?

Both.....Can't have one without the other!!

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?

Fake.....So it can go up at the start of December

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?

A wreath on my front door and a Santa Stop Here sign in the garden

5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?

Neither...I DETEST snow!!

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Yes....but I like to get it done early before the Christmas rush

7. Favorite Christmas song?

A tie between "In The Bleak Mid Winter" and Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas" (even if I hate snow!! LOL!!)

8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?

Love them!

9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?

November

10. Stockings before or after presents?

Before....as soon as we wake up!

11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?

My in-laws come to us

12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?

Throughout the Christmas season

13. What do you do after presents and dinner?

Play with toys, watch TV and sleep!

14. What is your favorite holiday smell?

Cinnamon and ginger

15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?

The mall! I value my limbs being intact!

16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?

Christmas Day in the afternoon, after dinner

17. Favorite Christmas memory?
Waking up and rushing down to see what Santa had brought! My childhood Christmas' are full of treasured memories. I hope I can recreate something of them for MY children!

18. Favorite Part about winter?
Curtains drawn, the fire lit, a good book and a large cup of coffee

19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?


Wouldn't that be telling?!!!


Now you give it a go:
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
2. Turkey or Ham?
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
7. Favorite Christmas song?
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
10. Stockings before or after presents?
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
18. Favorite Part about winter?
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?


1 comment:

Alison said...

Lovely! I'm so glad you've joined in - it's really fun to read other people's answers.