It's the last day of the half term break and we are taking it easy. James is recovering from a really horrible cold and we decided that today would be a day for cuddling up around the fire, watching lots of TV and maybe if we can be bothered, playing a few games!
Days like this happen so rarely in this house that I am really savouring this one. The kids are little for such a short period of time and there will come a day when they will want to be doing other things with other people. So for now...cuddle up....
1 comment:
Oh this is so true. I have 2 young boys who still want cuddles and kisses, and yes at times it can be demanding when both are fighting for a lap, but I tell myself there will be a time when this won't happen, and they won't need me like they do now. Glad you had a lovely day, sounds wonderful x
Post a Comment