Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Apologies


I will be back...I promise...but it will probably be after Christmas! Like everyone else there is Christmas madness going on, but added to that the last month or so has been nonstop hospital and care home visits with my in-laws. Both will be back in their own home this Friday but that will bring new responsibilities. Frankly, I don't know whether i am coming or going. On top of this I have taken on girl Guides and will be leading that from January (crazy but necessary!). Crafting is occurring occasionally but not as often as I'd like. Something has to give and I can't let that be my family so for the next few weeks it will be a blog free zone.

Have a wonderful peaceful, family filled Christmas and see you in 2010!

6 comments:

VintageVicki said...

Kids and family come first.

Hope you have a lovely christmas and look forward to seeing you next year.

xx Vicki xx

Julia said...

Have a great one Catherine, but don't work TOO hard!!:0)

magsmcc said...

I'll wish Merry Christmas to the virtual Catherine now- I'm sure I'll see the physical one before the day itself! Do come back to your blog... As a real record of your wonderful life!

Liz said...

Hope the pace slows down a litle and that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas.

Pomona said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

Pomona x

Wendy said...

It's after Christmas....we're waiting! I see you on FB a lot...how about blogging? Did you have a good Christmas and New Years?