I am thankful for......
1. My in-laws! They have been much troubled by health issues this month which we all have been assisting with. I am thankful they are both well and getting stronger!
2. My long suffering husband who puts up with a sometimes temperamental wife!
3. My children who I love and adore!
4. My friends who have supported me this month when I have felt as though I have been sinking!
P.S. No.1 was quite difficult to write......LOL!!
3 comments:
Oh, well done! I understand how you may be feeling about number one (and so, I'm sure, does my husband).
I'm thankful for having met people like you through blogging!
It's a good exercise, isn't it? We do have so much to be thankful for, and I think it was such a good idea for November.
Pomona x
Yes, well done Catherine...I think my list would look like yours too.
Post a Comment