Other than that I have hunkered down , kept quite a low profile and got on with my crafting. I am really pleased to have finished Amy's jumper which she had put in a request for before Christmas...quite quick for me!! LOL! It is Ravelled here. Amy seems to be happy with it, as am I.
On the knitting needles now is a waistcoat for myself. It is simple garter stitch which I am knitting in Aran from Kerry Woolen Mills and it should not take too long to finish. I have also been crocheting a few washcloths which I am putting away for pressies.
The kids are off school from tomorrow for a week for half term. Hopefully we will see my parents at some point over the break but the big excitement for Amy, and a
So...have a lovely week. I will hopefully be back soon, not suffering from the after effects of Bieber Fever!!
6 comments:
The jumper is just beautiful! I love the colors, and it looks so nice on your daughter.
Enjoy your weekend!
Blessings,
Anne♥
Lovely jumper - will that be going to see MrBieber too - or is something else planned?? Btw I hope you've got earplugs - not just for the sound of screaming pre-teens ;)
Fingers crossed your mood lifts soon - blooming awful when life hits you like this. Am trying hard to keep my spirits up - it helps that spring really is just round the corner - I can see if peeking round at me :)
Ohhh you will be converted into a "Belieber" before you even get there :D (his two new songs aren't actually too bad, but if you tell anyone I told you I will deny saying so LOL) Sorry to hear you have been feeling down, I hope that you mood lifts soon. We could meet up for a coffee one day after half term if you like? Lots of love, Nicky ♥♥♥
Enjoy the gig and the girlie time together.Hope you feel brighter soon.
The jumper is beautiful, and I hope your mood lifts without the need for medication. But, if you need it, take it. Hope Amy has fun at the concert, and your ears don't suffer too much!
That's a lovely jumper. I'm coming late to your post, and wondering how you're doing now... and how the concert was! A friend in Harrogate had her husband take the girls to a One Direction concert - she wouldn't go herself! What a brave man, I thought...
Post a Comment